All 231 art Reviews

Perception Crown Perception Crown

Goddamn! Every drawing that comes outta your mind is amazing!

I love it!

Ghoulette Ghoulette

Woah. How come I haven't seen this before? This looks killer! Her face and eyes are insanely well done with the glow, shadows, and colors. This is probably my favorite now.

Oh my goshh, thankss. I appreciate it. :D

They Live (remastered) They Live (remastered)

This is killer! I know this might not mean much, but If I wasn't broke as fuck right now I'd buy this in a heartbeat. Soon as I got the change, I'm looking into buying this!

Keep up the fantastic work man!

Drool Drool

Amazing job! The hair looks insanely good and detailed, the slime looks really shiny and gives alot more depth, and the eyes are super menacing and creepy. I love it!

Thank you so muchhh .u.

trying out new style trying out new style

Pretty good! I dig the shine in the hair.

Fear (REBOOT) Fear (REBOOT)

This is killer! The colors are fantastic and his eyes look really cool!

Omg thanks!

Summer Pharah Phun Summer Pharah Phun

Love the expression, pose, and intensity in this! The power behind her actions are so well illustrated you feel the strength and energy being put into her windup. The anatomy is also pretty on point as well. Something about her right hand seem a little off but whatever it is, it's so minuscule that I can't even tell what exactly makes them look odd.

I love it!

Chakra-X responds:

Thank you for all of this!

dead planets 3 dead planets 3

Holy shit the amount of detail in this is unreal! It's also really creepy and eerie. I love it so much!

Miraak Miraak

Woah! This is really cool!

The attention to detail in the outfit with the wrinkles and the jagged areas is fantastic. The amount of colors in this and how they blend together perfectly is astonishing.

I like this alot!

Tukilit responds:

thank you!

Cyclops devil girl Cyclops devil girl

Really digging the pose and details in the outfit! I love it.